Comments and Queries
If you have any comments about, problems with accessing, or general queries about the website, please contact the Webmaster
Copyright statement for the Childhood Cancer Research Group Website
Unless indicated otherwise the Childhood Cancer Research Group reserves copyright in all material appearing in this website.
The Oxford University Crest is copyright of Oxford University. The picture of the skyline of Oxford in the heading of each page is by Nasir Hamid.
Oxford University Copyright Statement: http://www.ox.ac.uk/copyright/
The majority of downloads available on this site are in the form of PDF files. In order to view and print PDF documents, it is necessary to have installed Acrobat reader, free software which can be downloaded from Adobe's website.
The information in these pages is supplied in good faith, and is believed to be correct.
Neither the CCRG, the Department of Paediatrics, the University, nor anyone involved in preparing these pages, can, however, accept any
responsibility for its accuracy.
Neither the CCRG, the Department of Paediatrics, not the University nor anyone involved in preparing these pages accepts any responsibility for anything that may result from anyone using the information herein in any way whatsoever.
Members of the public searching for health information related to childhood cancer should contact health professionals known to them. Links provided here may provide useful additional information.
Every effort has been made to make this website accessible using any available browser. If you have any problems accessing this website please contact us using the details on the contacts page.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 0 - Accessibility statement
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 2 - Skip navigation
- Access key 3 - Site Map
- Access key 4 - Search
- Access key C - Contacts
- Access key D - Datasets
- Access Key R - Research
- Access Key L - Links
- Access Key P - Publications
- All pages on this site comply with priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. This is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. I have reviewed the guidelines and believe that these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as HTML 4.01 Transitional.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. h2 tags are used for main titles, h3 tags for subtitles. For example, on this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by pressing ALT+INSERT+3.
- All pages have rel=previous, next, up, and home links, as appropriate, to aid navigation in text-only browsers.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive
ALTattributes. Purely decorative graphics include null
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- Page content uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.